The little one learning how to eat and drink? Get the Beaba silicone learning set for a easy training. Why use silicone? It lasts longer and stands up better against heat and cold than plastics. Because it's completely inert and safe to heat to super high temperatures, it's safe to use for both cold and hot drinks. It's also safer for your family, too, with no toxic chemicals like BPA to worry about.
- Silicone learning set comprised of a divided plate, a cup and a 2nd age spoon.
- An ergonomic shaped set to help baby when learning
- Divided plate: preserves the flavours of each food and separates the different textures
- Plate with high sides: to help the child scoop food
- Suction pad under the plate: to adhere to the table and avoid incidents
- Learning cup: wide handles and removable spout lid
- Ergonomic shape of the 2nd-age spoon: suitable for children's hands
- Care: hand wash or dishwasher