- A battery operated bath spout that easily attaches and draws water from the tub creating an endless stream without wasting water or worrying about hot water burns from the tap.
- Supports STEM by introducing children to sorting, constructing and putting physics into play with spinning gear movement.
- Boosts fine motor skills and hand eye coordination while promoting reasoning and problem solving as children create moving experiments with spinning, colorful action.
- 3 interchangeable, brightly colored bath cups work with spout to create different water effects for spraying, straining, and floating fun.
- More than 10 different water activities engage little ones in learning while playing in the tub!
- Easy for kids to operate. Specially designed for small hands.
- Swiveling arm holds the bath cups - for playing, stacking and storage.
Offers a variety of ways to play and learn through water play:
- Teaches the basic properties of physics.
- Promotes sensory development.
- Spinning sorter teaches how gears work and that spinning one will spin the next.
- Hones thinking skills and problem solving.
- Develops fine motor skills, accuracy and hand-eye coordination.
- Introduces baby to put & take play, colors, shapes, sorting and more.
Other useful information:
Teach baby to recognize colors and shapes. Develop baby’s cognitive and eye-hand coordination ability by fitting the 3 different colored shapes onto the spinning sorter. Talk about shapes and colors. Create water experiments with the colorful spinning action of the spinning gear. Talk about the gear and how it works. Discover how missing shapes effect the spinning process.
Show your child how to activate the water flow by pressing the goggled face. This will create an endless safe stream of water without affecting bathtub water level or temperature. Teach your child how turn water flow on and off by himself, teaching him cause and effect.
1 x Battery operated spout
1 x Sorting and Spinning gear
1 x Propeller tumbler
1 x Shower tumble
1 x Peek-a-boo tumbler and float